Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kassey's We Day

 MY WE DAY EXPERIENCE



   My we day experience was the most fun i ever had. I learned so many things about how you can change the world and that " you have the POWER". Going to we day is such a big opportunity because only a few students from Sargent Park school could go and I was one of those people that wanted to change the world.


  There were so many people that inspired me like " Hannah Taylor, Spencer West, Mia Farrow, Rick Hansen, Craig Kielburger, Marc Kielburger, and so many more. I couldn't believe that me just that one person could do something about changing the world  but with the help of them all saying " What we've got to do is put the power and responsibility in the hands of the communities" or "If enough of us choose to change even one small thing, together we have the power to change anything" and one I mostly remember is "you are never to young to change the world". 




Together WE can make a difference just like all of those inspiring people.


IT STARTS WITH .... ME
      AND ENDS IN ....
                     WE






Also during the We Day celebration Craig and Marc always made us say WE ARE  by saying the we committing to changing the world. Also they talked about the vow of silence. That is for children who have no right to speak out and they have to work and be in child labor. On November 30,2011 I will the participating in the vow of silence and i hope YOU WILL TOO.




Join making a difference and being a part of we day! Let those people inspire you to make a difference in the world and trust me after hearing the speeches I want to go to Kenya or build a anything to put a smile on someones face. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment