What is "Pay it Forward"?
- For me, Pay it Forward means doing a random act of kindness without expecting anything in return and instead of hoping something back, they repay it to others instead.
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
- My Pay it Forward act of kindness was babysitting my little cousin and help her mom do the household chores.
Why did you choose this activity?
- I choose this activity because I have a vision of helping children to help them be a difference maker and Pay it Forward just like what I did to help them.
Who did you help?
- I helped my 1 year, and 4 month old baby cousin her name is Daniella Rosario and I helped her mom (Duchelli Rosario) do household chores.
What did you do?
- I babysat my 1 year, 4 month old baby cousin the whole day and I helped my auntie Duchelli Rosario do the household.
When did you do you act of kindness?
- I did my act of kindness on Sunday, November 13, 2011
How did your act of kindness go?
- My act of kindness went really well. I was really tired but, as long as I give someone a smile giving up is not an option to me.
- I went at my cousins house around 9:30 in the morning because it's the time that my baby cousin Daniella wakes up. When we arrive he was eating her breakfast and I took over to feed her. Then, after eating her breakfast, we took a 17 minute break watching TFC (The Filipino Channel) at their basement. After that, I set up the bathroom for her to take a bath, taking a baby to the washroom is actually a hard work because of the splashes, you end up putting shampoo in the water instead of her hair, and her moving around, instead of bathing time, it's actually a playing time for her. Then, after she took her bath I ask her older sister Diorella to hold her while I help her mom cook for our lunch and plan and ready some of the ingredients for our delicious snack for the day. Then, I hold her again at around 12:25 and I fed her, her lunch then, after a few minutes I ate. Then, at around 2:45 we cook our snack and served it in the basement there, I took tiny bits of pieces of it and gave it to Daniella. At around 6:30 Daniella has to poop and as me the only one at their house at that time I have to do all the job, it was smelly! It was actually a fun experience for me as a child because when I grow up I will experience all this thing when I already have kids. Then, I cleaned the washroom, washed my hand, and just in time my cousins came back and her mom hold Daniella. That's when I took over the cooking for our dinner. At around 8:25 I served the dinner at the basement and there we enjoyed the food as a family. And, on 10:30 I put my baby cousin to sleep and that's when I went home knowing that I helped someone.
How did you feel?
- I felt the feeling you feel when doing an random act of kindness to other without you expecting nothing in return. I also felt good because knowing that I just put a smile on somebody's face and that they would Pay it Forward to others of the good thing I did for them.
How did the person or people react?
- My cousins react positively to what I did for them because they know that I'm making a small difference on somebody's life. They said thank you but I answered to them was to Pay it Forward.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
- I did ask my cousins to "Pay It Forward".
How did they react to your request?
- They reacted gladly that they would help others and be able to pass the act of kindness to other again until it spreads out, and that's when the big difference comes out.
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
- The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because this sparks the mind of many children around the world that they too can make a difference that even a small act of kindness will add up until it spreads out and become a large, and united people ready to make a difference. It's also important because now that technologies are getting high in level children now lose sight of what they are capable of, that they are the leaders of the future because instead of paying the good deeds you received forward, some children are now just playing video games.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
- My act of kindness I think made a difference because now my cousin can Pay it Forward instead of giving it back to me, and the act of kindness that I started is now passed until it becomes a large that it becomes a world changed by Paying it Forward.
THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO LOOK MY PAY IT FORWARD POST.
I WISH YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD AND DO A RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS AND SPREAD IT OUT TO OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT HOPING OR EXPECTING IN RETURN.