Thursday, November 17, 2011

Aaron's Pay It Forward.



Part 1






What is "Pay it Forward"? Pay it Forward is started by one person by helping 3 people the three people he/she helped will help 3 other people and it keeps getting bigger and bigger.






Part 2






What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness? I raked my neighbours leaves becuase she was an elder woman and she had noone home with her and couldn't do it for herself.




Why did you choose this activity? Because my neighbour had helped me before and fed me before.




Who did you help? My next door neighbour




What did you do? Raked her yard




When did you do you act of kindness? November 17th, 2011






Part 3




How did your act of kindness go? Good




What Happened? I raked my neighbours leaves




How did you feel? Good about giving back to her.




How did the person or people react? She said thank you.




Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"? Yes




How did they react to your request? She said she'll try .





Part 4




Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important? Because if everyone can pay it forward they can make a difference in the world.




Has your act of kindness made a difference? Yes, because now she dosent have to kick leaves when shes walking out of her house.




EVIDDENCE



4 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron Good Job on doing a Pay It Forward for your next door neighboor I think they really appreciate what you did for them keep it up , I hope you keep on doing what youre doing now as you get older being helpful and making a difference. Good Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Aaron doing your pay it forward and your next door neighbour would really appreciate you clean their yard. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job, Aaron! I think your neighbour really appreciated that you took the time to rake the leaves for her. But your responses a little short. Maybe you could've expanded more. Other than that, it was very nice of you to help her in exchange for her helping you. Keep up the great work, Aaron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aaron Good job on your pay it forward because you helped your neighbors to racked up their leaves because there to busy for work and they don't have extra time to do it. Also I think that they really appreciate what you have done keep it up. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete