Estimate: A) 8.4 B) 10.2 C) 7.3
Calculations: A) 8.4 B) 10.1 C) 7.2
16. A fitness room center will install a square hot tub in a 6m x 6m room. They want the tub to fill no more than 75% of the rooms area.
A) what is the maximum area of the hot tub?
B) what dimensions to a tenth of a meter will the fitness center order from the manufacturer? Explain.
9) what are all the possible whole numbers that have a square root between 4 and 5?
A: 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Here is a video for square and square roots:
1) Explain the Pythagoras Relationship:
The relationship between the lengths of the sides of a right triangle. The sum of the area of the squares attached to the legs of a right triangle equals the area of the square attached to the hypotenuse.
2) What is the missing length?
It is 13cm because the hypotenuse ( or C ) has to be a larger
number than the legs ( or A, B ).
3) Is this a right triangle ?
This is not a right triangle because a square + b square does not = c square also the legs added together does not equal the hypotenuse.