Three - Term -Ratio Compares three quantities measured in the same units
Part - To Part - Ratio - Compares different parts of a group to each other
Rate - A comparison of two quantities measured in different units
Ex 20 to 25 20:25
Proportion - Comparative relation between things or magnitudes as to size , quantity , number , ratio.
divide by 2
1.) 5 hours to travel 360 miles is about 72 mph
2) As a playgroup worker, if I increase the amount of apple juice I am serving at the playgroup from 25 ml to 100 ml, how much should I increase the the orange juice to, to keep the quantities in the same proportion? The orange juice is 50 ml to start with.
3) What are the three ways you can prove that equivalent ratio statements are true?
3/4=12/16 diagonally ANSWER: first you multiply the diagonal then the top and bottom ones.
5)We are starting to engage in discussions about social justice. What do you think about this image below. Use the link to copy it into your post. Then answer the questions
1) Does this seem fair ( Nope)
2) I've made this choice because it isn't fair how the homeless person got 15 years in jail and the person who stole 3 billion dollars 15 years in jail.
3) If I was the judge I would sentence the person who stole 3 billion dollars to 15 years in prison and the the homeless person I would sentence him 1 year in prison.