4. Find the height of the pole where the guy wire is attached,
to the nearest tenth of a meter.
7. What is the height of the wheelchair ramp? Give you answer to
the nearest tenth of a centimeter.
13. A cruise ship travels from Port Cassett north at speed of 34km/h
for 2.5 h. Then turns 90° and travels west at 30 km/h for 7.3 h. When it
reaches Green sea island how far is the ship from Port Cassett?
Pythagoras Scribe Edit
1.Answer in a short paragraph and with diagrams
The Pythagorean relationship means that the sum of the two side lengths (a and b)
should equal the hypotenuse ( C ).
2. Solve for the missing side length.
The hypotenuse is 13cm
3. Is this a right triangle? Prove it!!!
The hypotenuse is 10cm.